The Police Services: Current Challenges
13th October 2022
Specialist barristers from our police team will draw on their experience in cases which have shaped police law to offer practical and tactical insights on the following topics:
- Vetting: Keeping out unsuitable officers
- Probationers: Effective use of Reg 13 Police Regulations 2003
- Misconduct challenges, including in cases involving misogyny or coercive control
John Beggs KC & Stephen Morley
- Measures to tackle violence against women & girls
Elliot Gold & Frances McClenaghan
- Challenges to investigative decisions
Gerry Boyle KC & James Berry
- Reflections on aspects of discrimination law involving the police
Angus Moon KC & Louisa Brown
Registration with refreshments starts at 10:00 with talks beginning at 10:45. There will be a networking lunch and further discussions until 15:50. We will conclude with an informal drinks reception.
If you have any queries about the conference or if there are any further details which would assist, please contact our Senior Client Care Executive, Celia Davies, firstname.lastname@example.org or our Joint Chief Executive, Catherine Calder.
To sign up for this seminar please email email@example.com. Please note that places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Back to index