Public Law Challenges to Policing Decisions
16th November 2023
Specialist barristers from our police team will draw on their experience in cases which have shaped police law to offer practical and tactical insights on the following topics:
- Public Law Challenges to Public Order Decision Making
- Investigatory Powers Tribunal Claims and Complaints
- Investigations & Inquests
Claire Watson KC & Joanne Kane
- Vetting Successfully Avoiding and Defending Judicial Review
John Beggs KC & Cecily White
- Positive Action in Policing Recruitment and Promotion
- Some Public Law Consequences of Lying
Angus Moon KC & Chloe Hill
Registration with refreshments starts at 09:45 with talks beginning at 10:30. There will be a networking lunch and further discussions until 15:50. We will conclude with an informal drinks reception.
If you have any queries about the conference or if there are any further details which would assist, please contact our Senior Client Care Executive, Celia Davies, Client Care Manager, Isabel Biggs, or our Chief Executive, Catherine Calder.
To sign up for this seminar please email email@example.com. Please note that places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Back to index