Police Employment, Whistleblowing and Equality Law Conference
30th November 2016
Serjeants’ Inn is delighted to be hosting its first conference on police employment law.
This full-day conference will draw on our police employment team’s experience in cases such as Aubrey v Chief Constable of Northumbria Police, AB v A CC and Hextall v Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police to provide a detailed, practical and strategic look at the following topics:
- Navigating anonymity in the Employment Tribunal – Angus Moon QC
- Police pensions: common errors and their correction – Jonathan Holl-Allen
- Managing sickness absence – Jonathan Davies
- A change of pitch? The remaking of whistleblowing – Elliot Gold
- Discrimination arising from disability – Aaron Rathmell
- Employment law round-up – Sebastian Naughton and Cecily White
The conference is to be chaired by John Beggs QC and will be attended by various Serjeants’ Inn barristers and staff in addition, of course, to our speakers.
The day, which will start with registration at 10 am, will include a networking sandwich lunch and will finish with an informal drinks reception at around 4 pm. The conference is free of charge and will take place in a central London venue to be confirmed in due course.
To sign up for this seminar please submit your details in the form below.
Back to index