New Job Opportunity: Client Care Executive – 12 Month fixed term contract
29th October 2021
Serjeants’ Inn Chambers is a leading civil law set specialising in high-profile medical, police, professional discipline, regulatory, business & specialist crime and public law cases, often involving important legal, ethical and social issues.
Our barristers and staff adopt a professional, progressive and friendly approach. Since 2016, Serjeants’ Inn has expanded its silk team from 9 to 22 QCs, recruited 28 new tenants and won 30 awards. We were one of the first sets to be awarded the Bar Council’s Certificate for Excellence in
Well-Being. For further information about us, please visit our website or read Legal Cheek’s review.
We are looking for a bright, highly motivated individual to join our Client Care Team (currently three people) for a fixed term contract of 12 months. Suitable candidates will have strong communication and organisational skills. They may have previous client management, marketing, communications or media experience or they may be a recent graduate and/or current LPC/BPC student looking to gain experience in an award-winning, multi-disciplinary team. Part-time/ flexible working options may be available. Knowledge or experience of law and/ or the legal profession would be helpful but is definitely not a pre-requisite.
Assisting the Client Care Team with client service initiatives in addition to a range of marketing activities including:
- organisation of Chambers’ promotional and knowledge sharing events, webinars, seminars, conferences and social events;
- production of annual submissions to legal directories;
- preparation of articles, press releases, advertisements, etc;
- preparation of promotional material and marketing collateral;
- regular updating and maintenance of Chambers’ website, blogs, podcasts and social media output, including analytics;
- regular review and maintenance of Chambers’ client database, CRM packages and intranet; and
- ad hoc project work.
The Person will be:
- calm and cheerful under pressure with a clear ability to adapt and prioritise in the context of a busy and changing workload;
- careful, conscientious and with close attention to detail;
- creative and with an eye for design;
- discreet, with an absolute commitment to confidentiality;
- able to work with minimal supervision, knowing when to seek assistance;
- ability to work with and successfully influence multiple stakeholders, taking into account their different views and priorities; and
- skilled in the use of social media, databases and standard IT packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat).
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is offered along with a range of staff benefits including generous holiday entitlement, workplace pension and travel and cycle loans. Applications supported by CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chambers undertakes all recruitment in accordance with its equality and diversity policy.
Back to index